Kids Story- Magical Things Chapter 4 by Soham Deshmukh

 

"I've made a song on black soldiers,

 

Hey, You black guys…

We'll remove your eyes…….

You Black Soldiers,

We make you dead

With our knives' Blade

We are very strong,

You are always wrong.

Magic choose us

And you lose

We are always first

As it is a must

You tell lies

But, we are nice…..

We always stand with the truth

And kill you in our suits

We are the best

But, you are waste

Hey, you black guys,

We'll remove your eyes…"

Said Sam

"Good Sam, you made a nice song. It suits those BLACK SOLDIERS. But, why will we remove their eyes? Or why we will remove only their eyes?" Said Brian

"To match the words. Hahaha" Replied Sam

At the same time, Mary disappeared. Brian and Sam were normal as they already knew the thing.

"Dhak dhuk dhuk dhak dhuk dhakaddhuk dhukh dhak dhuk dhuk" The voice came.

"What's this? It's too strange." Said Brian

All the people became statues. A light appeared from the sky. "Khraaa sccsssssssssssccccccccc……… Khaa sssccs.. shra… scccaaaa, I am hungry. Give me some tasty and yummy grilled human eye sandwich! I want to eat HUMAN EYE SANDWICH WITH EXTRA BLOOD." A voice came.

"Who's this? Is it a new zombie? I… I a… a… am n…n.. not afraid of you. Aa… a…. I will never say that I am not afraid of zombies, monsters, ghosts, and aliens; I am scared, I am afraid of them. Help me! Please, someone, help me, man!" Said Sam.

My god!!! Who can say this? What creature can it be?

Then the light suddenly disappeared. It was too dark. Then a troop of the walking dead came. Some guys' eye was hanging out. Some were not having their ears. Someone's leg/hand was not there. The chest was torn out and rib bones were visible. A bad odour was spreading to a very long distance. It was very spooky.

Comments