ZRO: Zombie Research Organization

 ZRO : Zombie Research Organization


by Soham Deshmukh

language: Britain English


Hi, my name is Joseph, Joseph Black. I am 82 and I would like to tell you one story. It's actually my Story. I was 29 when I took up a job in a very famous and big organization, ZRO, Zombie Research Organization. 

I was thinking that I've got a great achievement that I got the job in here, but no., My neighbour Mr. Brick's maid was getting more salary than me. Mr. Brick is too much rich.

Oh yeah, did I tell you what did I worked for ZRO? I used to clean the floors.  Hey, don't laugh.

aaa... Where was I, yeah I remembered. So, one day, I got an email from ZRO. It said that I can do one course and become a scientist in ZRO. So I accepted it. Because I was in the staff of ZRO already, they gave me 15% discount.

I did the course of 2 years. I had to study in my class seventeen hours and four hours in home. It was a very hard task. I ate food while studying, I exercised while studying, I did everything while studying and slept only three hours. 

Finally, when it was my final exam, I did well. I was passed. I topped in the examination when I saw the results came next week. I was so happy. 

Next I had to do was to go to ZRO's peak, which was in Canada. So, First time I was going out of country.Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you that I live in USA. My flight was the next day after the results came. 

I came back to my home after seeing the results. I started the television and watched news channel. That guy in the news shouted, "Breaking news, Zombie Research Organisation's exam named '20 toppers' was held last week. And the student who topped and came first is Mr. Joseph Black. He is 31. When he was 29, he was working in ZRO only. But, he washed the floor, think what an achievement."

The second news was shocking, it was about Mr. Brick died.

And the third news could make me depressed. The two years and money would go waste. That guy in the news shouted "Listen this is a very shocking news. Mr. Li Jie Cao posted a video on 'Instalitre' Social Media saying he is closing ZRO because even if it is closed, the people who were working over there will be now workers of Henry's Dead Research. 

And the examinations like 20 Toppers, Get to the dead, Mr. Dead  will be still held. And who were passed will get the same post they were going to get in ZRO. A very big post.

I thought I will not become a big scientist in ZRO or anywhere. But, thank god .











Scroll down.....










Part 2 : JAPAN

The main office of Henry's Dead Research was in Japan. So, I visited Japan. After doing all the process,  I decided to take a job in Japan  only. So, I did not come back to my country. 

Six months later, I was a well known scientist. I discovered two types of zombies and their weakness. But, the zombies were increasing very fast. Human population was thirty crores approximately. Mr. Warner, head of Henry's Research Organization announced that Miss. Yua Cao, daughter  of Li Jie Cao will become the head of Henry's Research Organisation. And Miss. Cao will rename 'Henry's Dead Research' to 'Zombie Research Organization' that means, 'ZRO'. 

One day, I got a report that the human population is decreasing too much. It was about 26 crores only. And the people were rarely seeing the zombies because cops were catching them a lot. 

 One day, I was roaming outside, and then I heard a voice, "Hrraaaa.... Hraaaahhh...." And I saw a troop of zombies coming in front of me. I was faint. "Thooff..  Thoofff.." I heard bullet sound and 2-3 zombies fell down. 

A guy pushed me and said "Sir, where are you gone? Come with me to the main office of ZRO. You'll be safe there. 



PART 3 : MAIN OFFICE OF ZRO.

I was so  scared. Will all the humans die? If no, will I survive? Will it pain while they make me a zombie? Many questions were troubling me. Was I depressed? Then I got the news that all the staff that works in the main branch of ZRO  is safe. But, from the other branches'  no one is alive. 


The condition was so bad. We did not find the vaccine. We needed vaccine because this was a new type of virus spreading. We lived in the office for some days.  One of my friends from the office got the vaccine for it. It would bring back the memory of these zombies. 

He got the formula to make the vaccine  from an old book. We had everything we need. Leaving one thing, an Aurvedic plant. And I knew that, that plant can only be found in India. So now, we had to start an adventure. An adventure, to India. 

We took the guns. We took the bombs, knife and many weapons to kill zombies. The vaccine was made only the one thing was remaining. '

We had a plane. It was not big. So, ten of us gone. from the plane to India. We could not reach till the hill where we'll find that plant because the fuel was low. So, we landed on Malhar's Technology. An another Zombie Research company. In the building, there were only five people. Even they came with us. We fought the zombies. We had to go walking till the hill. Three of them were badly injured and ten were become zombies. So, we were only two of them.

My partner saw too much fuel of plane and even the plane to the hill. So, after we found the plant we, gone to Japan. In Japan we gone to the main branch of ZRO. And finally after one month, whole world was recovered. This was one of the danger viruses.

You could be one of the zombies. And now you're recovered zombie if you were a zombie.


 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   




Comments