Kids Story- Magical Things Chapter 3

 -Soham Deshmukh

PicsArt_09-25-01.22.34.png

“I am not a great retired king of fairies.

There is no king of fairies in history. There is the only queen of fairies. I am the king of Black Soldiers. The Black Soldiers are those to whom you call ‘The evils of the Fairies’ Ha-ha… ha…hahaha h... Hihahahahahahahahaa. You are a mad person.”Said Sam. “I am not Sam. I am in Sam’s body.”He added. Then Sam his eyes. And then fell. The black smoke appeared and at the same time, disappeared.

Sam opened his eye. He was not able to take breath properly. He was coughing too much keeping his hand on his neck and his tongue hanging out.

Then Sam got up. He said “I think you know everything. That guy used my body for a wrong thing and my soul was unable to control my body. That devil was controlling my whole body. I’m sorry. Do you know, Whenever they attack, they come in the normal human body. The first guy you killed, was not killed. Only evil was killed. Now, that guy is ok. Nothing has happened to that guy. He is still a very famous boxer. The zombies were the dead people of the graveyard and they would be in the graveyard now also. But, this time those Black soldiers are not dead, because that king did magic. Keep in mind. They are PARASITE. If you give up doing this, the body they are using, their 1second of life will be cancelled.  And you give up or no if they use 1 body for a whole day, that body is dead. The zombies you saw were, aaa…. Wait, they could not use a dead body, what’s the matter?”

“They are not a parasite. They never harm other people as they can’t. Just they need a body to live somewhere else instead of their home, Blacksoldirino. They can take anyone’s body but, don’t harm others.” Mary said. She was beside them.”

 

 

Comments