Kids Story- Magical Things Chapter 5

 -Soham Deshmukh



 It was night. Too cold. The zombies disappeared. Brian was going to his home. Suddenly there was the king of Black Soldiers in front of him. He said “I am the king of black soldiers using, an old man’s body. Kill me if you can. Hahahaha…..”  Brian’s body was covered with the shield which was too powerful. A sword came in his hand.

“Definitely, I can definitely kill you.”Said Brian

“No… No… No. I’ll not kill you like that. I wanted to use this old man’s body forever, so, I killed him simply. But, not you. I’ll kill you very badly so, I will kill you with a very dangerous and powerful sword. Hahaha… hi… hi… hihahahahahahahahaha. So, get ready for this fight.”

  A person who is standing with the truth and an evil person. Evil can become a good person.  But, the evil hasn’t accepted that the truth always wins and fights to rule the world. Who do you think, who will win? The truth or evil? Let’s see what happens.

Both rushed and attacked with their swords. And that time, the king of the black soldiers disappeared and appeared behind Brian. His sword was almost touching the head of Brian but, Brian moved aside and attacked the king of the black soldiers. That king then closed his eyes and fall down. Mary appeared in front of Brian. She said “Well done, Brian you did it. You killed the king of black soldiers. Now the whole kingdom of the black soldiers will disappear. Now, you can live your simple life. Thanks a lot.” And Mary also disappeared.




Comments