Kids Story- Magical Things Chapter 2

 




Soham Deshmukh

 

 

“Hey, what happened bro? What’s wrong with you? Why are you panting, ha?” Said Sam (Brian’s friend) “You’ll not believe me.” Said Brian.

“Common, why will I not believe you, ha? I’ll believe you, bro.” Said, Sam

“See, Sam I know you’ll have many questions while I am talking but, please don’t talk in between I am explaining. S o, there are actual Zombies outside. I know this is strange but, they are evil’s of the fairies. The magic exists in things and…….” Before Brian finishes his explanation, Sam Interferes “So, you are the new guy to kill the enemies and save the Magical Land. Am I Right?”

Then   Brian said surprisingly “Y…Y… Do you know about the Magical land and all? How it could be? I am so much surprised, means how?” Sam replied “Hmmm…  I think Mary did not tell about me. The great retired king of fairies. How it could be? I defeated the king of the evils. But, the 2nd king was too powerful that he took my power. So, I retired.”

“Wow! Amazing. Now we have to fight those zombies. We have no time to talk. Let’s go!” Said, Brian

That time a small car appeared in Brain’s hand. The car was amazing. It was like a fighter car. Inside that car, there was a small paper. It was written ‘It’s your problem that your partner is a bad guy. Nothing will come in your hand magical now if you don’t understand.’ And then, after reading that, the paper’s words changed and it was written ‘Keep the Deadcar car wherever you want and say your name 3 times.’

Brian and Sam ignored the first thing written on the paper as they thought it was just for time pass for wasting the time. So, Brian followed the second thing written on the paper and the car was big now. Brian sat on the car and crushed the zombies below it. Then after all zombies came below the car and disappeared, the car also disappeared and Brian fell.

Brian got up happily. Do you know what Sam said at that time? He said “Good. Brian, you did a nice thing this time. These zombies did the opposite of me whatever I did and this was their punishment. But, the first time when you killed that man with a NONO sword. You did the wrong thing. He was a very good guy.”

Brian said confused “What do you mean?”

Sam replied “I am not a great retired king of fairies.  There is no king of fairies in history. There is the only queen of fairies. I am the king of Black Soldiers. The Black Soldiers are those to whom you call ‘The evils of the Fairies’ Ha-ha… ha…hahaha h... Hihahahahahahahahaa. You are a mad person.”

Comments