One night at School!!!

 One Night at school is very haunted!!!💀




Hi friends. I am Bob. Do you know? Every school has a story behind it. Not a happy story. A haunted story. And now, I'm going to tell you a very much haunted story. 

Go in your blankets. Keep the tap running. Listen to haunted instrumental music. Close the windows. Go in a dark and silent room. And get ready to listen to this story. This one is scary. 

I and my friend were asked to bring a mop from the old staff room. Students were not going in that area. The boys' toilet beside the staff room. But wait, I want to first ask you that do you believe in ghosts? I do believe. 

Okay, so where was I? Yeah, we both didn't know about it. We went there and what happened! The door suddenly opened, and we both slept. When I woke up, I pushed him and shouted his name. Even he woke up. We were in a dark room. It was not that dark because one old light was hanging in the middle of the room. 



It was spreading little yellow light. I was a little bit scared. I saw an old book on the bookshelf. The bookshelf was too old. It had many spider nets and filled with dust. I took the book and rubbed it.

I swear it was too dangerous. I opened the book. It was totally blank. Then some text was getting darker. Its colour was blood red. It said...

Thanks for opening this book. I was so sad that no one talked to me for five thousand years! I am alone. I have no friends. Please take a pen and answer me that will you be my friend? My friend was beside me seeing this. It seemed like someone is behind us. We both ignored it.

I said that we shouldn't reply to anything. This book looks cursed and evil is talking to us. But my friend didn't listen to me. He took the pen kept beside the book and wrote 'Hi'

Then the book replied, "Thanks a lot! I've got a friend. I am Dr Mell Wilson. I was the fairy of the Malson Point. Malson point is a planet whose technology is the best all over the universe. Dr Malson is a very good person. He and his team invent new inventions over and over again. 

Malson point is the most non-polluting planet and the greenest planet. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

But, the dark evil, the king of the dark tomato planet is trying to capture the whole universe. The dark evil is very cruel. He is nine feet tall and very fat. He is fat for us but, not for him because his height is too much. He weighs three hundred kilograms.



There are only special people who can fight him. The people of Petknife and the incredible Malsons. The Malsons are specially trained superheroes. Damby is a very big creature. He is eight feet tall. Fat than the dark evil and his weight is 540.2 kilograms!

Bobby is a very good fighter and his aim is never wrong. Poppy, Bobby's big brother can breathe in the water, swim fast in the water and has superpowers in the water. 

Daisy can create oxygen anywhere. She can even heal anyone four times in a day. She can create any type of plants anytime, anywhere. Till now, we've got only these superheroes. Will you join us, please?



This time, I took the pen and wrote "Sure." Actually, I was excited this time and did not think anything.


PART 2: AFTER WE WERE TRAINED

We were finally trained. The place where we were trained was totally different than told. The book told us that the place is so exciting and too much greenery is there. But, there was no tree. Still, there was oxygen. It was all red instead of the soil.

Then, it was time to fight. It was told to us that there will not be any superhero with us because we both could easily destroy their army. 

PART 3: THE FIGHT. 

In the fight, we destroyed the whole army. Then we were notified that we were sent only to destroy the huge hi-tech army of the Malson point. We were under the dark evil and working for the dark evil. We were tricked!

We were totally freaked out.

"Bob, hey Bob, get up." I heard. I ignored. 

"Hey, dear kid, get up." Then I tried to open my eyes. An old guy was standing in front of me. My friend was beside me. 

"I am Dr. Malson. I know what has happened to you.  Towel has used you. Oh, they told you dark evil, people don't call him dark evil. People call him a towel. His real name is 

Domsracketlobbysackoredatmeandopkolowerstrrocccklockymonsiorherter 

His family is evil his mom, monsiorherterokilomikokitommyohorkoarkar and his father, momomomomomomhasdrg trained him. 

(After two years, we were in the team of the Malsons. We won the heart of the king of petknife and were in our way to defeat Towel.

It was a very bad fight almost all the petknifes died. My friend was badly hurt. Daisy was..... died. The whole Malson army also died. The Malson point was half destroyed. But, we got freedom for whole universe. In these two years. There were only three galaxies left for Towel to rule on!



Then again I heard. "Bob, from now you'll get horror dreams everyday. Because this happens with everyone who comes here."

I woke up I found myself in the old staff room.




After four years, Bob died in depression. Because he was getting horror dreams every night!!!

His friend was the brother of Towel in his last dream.








Comments